Patient Forms, Map and Directions to either of our THC Clinics.
Planning your first visit to our physical therapy practice? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Battle Creek office, hours of operations, payment policies, the ability to request an appointment and more. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Every patient must complete these forms:
Every patient will complete the form (s) below that are specific to condition (s):
- Back Index Form
- Neck Index Form
- Disabilities of the Shoulder and Arm (DASH)
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale (LEFS
- Upper Extremity Functional Scale (UEFS)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive about 30 minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience