From sports and work-related injuries to surgery rehabilitation, THC is equipped to handle all your physical therapy needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this pageOur goal is to provide the most effective and highest quality of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy treatment. What ever type of painn you may be experiencing, we will provide the therapy that will reduce or eliminate your discomfortand improve your overall physcial function.
Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Services.
We NOW offer Cupping to our patients
The purpose of the cupping therapy is to expand the capillaries and increase the fluid flow in skin tissues. In some cases, the therapists draw blood into the cups.
There are five important benefits to know about this therapy.
Pain Relief A study shows that by increasing blood flow to the damaged tissue, you are going to relieve the pain that’s been bothering you for a long time.
The blood brings all the necessary nutrients and vital energy that goes through the injured area and heals it.
Like any other method of this kind, the cupping therapy to offers an enormous dose of relaxation.However, this treatment is entirely different because it works with pressure. It’s capable of loosening up the muscles with negative pressure clearing your whole body of possible blockages.
3. Faster Healing We have provided this therapy for more than a year now, and you can hear satisfied patients cherishing the cupping method.
- Relief of Skin Blemishes
The process boosts the circulation in your body enriching your body and muscles with nutrient-rich blood. This means that you are increasing the collagen production, which is an essential protein for keeping your muscles and tissues healthy.
- Relief of Digestive Disorders
The stress attacks our digestive system. Have you ever felt a strange pain in your abdomen when you are under the stressful influence?Cupping works great reducing the stress in this area and induce movement. It can do a great job relieving conditions like IBS, water retention, diarrhea, and more.
- Orthopedic and Sports Rehab (for Neck, back, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand,knee, ankle and foot injuries and pain)
- Pre/Post Surgery Rehab (following for neck, back, shoulder and jointsuries including total knee and hip replacements)
- Manual or Hands-on Therapy (i.e., Soft Tissue, Joint Mobilization, Myofascial Release.)MFR ( MyoFascia Release)
- Mechanical Traction
- Guided Exercise and Reconditioning
- Spinal Stablilization Training
- Gait and Balance Training
- Functional Training (i.e.., Ergonomeics, Posture, Lifing)
- Funcitional Capacity Evaluation
- Work Hardening Training
- Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Vestibular Rehab
- Manipulation OSTEOPRACTOR™.
- Moist Heat and Paraffin Wax Therapy
We treat the following Conditions
- Sports-Related Injuries (i.e.,baseball, school sports, running, gold, tennis.
- Pre/Post-Orthopedic Surgery
- Muscle Strain (i.e., Rotator Cuff Strain, Hamstring Strain, Tendon Strain.)
- Ligament-Sprains (i.e., Ankle sprain, KneeSprain, Finger Sprain)
- Tendonitis (i.e., Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Achilles Tendonitis, PlanterFascitis)
- Movement Disorders (i.e., Frozen Shoulder, Impingment Syndrome, Runner;s Knee)
- Back Pain (i.e., Stenosis, BulgingDisc, Sciatica)
- Neck Pain/Whiplash
- Leg and Foot Pain
- Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Work_Related Injuries(i.e., Carpal Tunnel, Repetitive Stress, Lifting)
- Hand Therapy
- TMJ/Jaw Pain
- Massage by certified massage therapist
- Nutritional Education
- Herbal Supplements and Natural Organinc Body Products
In this I I